Industry Pack for Android Solocator app
The Industry Pack is an In-App Purchase (IAP) made in the Solocator app via the Google Play Store, using your Play Store account. In-app purchases are linked to your Play Store account, not to the Solocator app.
To keep your access to the Industry Pack, you need ‘to be logged in to the Play Store app with the same Play Store account you initially purchased the Industry Pack.
What to do if you lost access to your Industry Pack (IAP)
- Close the Solocator app.
- On your Android device check that you are logged in to the Play Store app with the same Play Store account you used when you purchased the Industry Pack.
- If you are logged into the Play Store with multiple accounts, please log out of all accounts.
- Then log back into the Play Store app with only the account you purchased the Industry Pack (in-app purchase).
- Reopen the Solocator app and you should be able to use Industry Pack features.
- If you no longer have access to the Play Store account you initially purchased the Industry Pack, you will not be able to restore the in-app purchase and will have to make a new purchase with your current Play Store account.
- Industry Pack purchases on the Apple App Store are not associated with the Android version of Solocator. Both Solocator iOS and Android apps are separate native apps for each app platform with no connection.